A corporate experience that will literally take your breath away.
Our team is proud to have been responsible for organizing events large and small across UK & Europe with numerous high profile corporate clients including Virgin Media, N-power, ARRIVA, BRITA and RWE.
Pedal Britain believe that cycling challenges can enhance lives, build relationships, provide a sense of adventure and create shared experiences - all the key ingredients for the perfect corporate hospitality or team building event.
Benefits of a Pedal Britain Cycling Event
Positive Employee Engagement
- Provides a once in a lifetime challenge that creates strong bonds and strengthens relationships within the team and with clients.
- Hours spent in the saddle, sweating, chatting and sometimes hurting is a shared experience to be reminisced over for many years.
CSR & Community
A unique and exciting way to raise awareness and fundraising for a charity/charities close to your heart, adding to a sense of achievement.
Fantastic PR opportunities that strengthen community and internal bonds whilst promoting your commitment to a special cause.
- Great incentive for your staff to get fit and keep fit. As we all know fit body, fit mind which all helps with productivity and morale.
- Encourage team/clients to train together in the lead up for a complete shared experience along the way, not just for the event.
Your Own Bespoke Event
We can arrange corporate events to cater for groups of any size or budget in the UK & across Europe. With all the support and hospitality you need to make everything run like clockwork.
Pedal Britain won’t try and fit you into a set formula. Instead we’ll spend time understanding your objectives, listen to what you want to do and then create a high quality bespoke cycling tour or sportive to achieve you goals.
What we cover (including, but not limited to)
- Dedicated event manager to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Detailed Event Plans
- Pre Event support (training programs, committees, marketing, etc)
- Support Vehicles during event - Mechanics & Luggage transfer
- Event logistics - online registration, daily briefing sessions etc.
- Routes on low traffic roads (GPX files / route maps provided)
- Guides, Medical & Mechanical support (Qty dependent on group size)
- Traffic Management including liaisons with Council Authorities
- Village & HQ set up with catering (for sportive events)
- Safety of riders No.1 priority: Full Risk Management Plans & Insurance
- Quality accommodation usually in twin rooms - booked to suit budgets
- All food options covered (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Photography, Video and Social Media PR management available
- Celebratory Evening Event
- Bespoke High Quality Event Branded Cycling Shirts
Perfectly Designed Routes
You can simply have a closed group ride on a tried and tested route such as Ireland end to end, London to Paris or we can be-spoke one just for you.
For example you may want to start your tour at a HQ in the UK and finish in Paris, or take a route into Germany or Switzerland.
Alternatively if you just want a sportive or 1 day team event we can devise routes that challenge all levels of cyclists.
Whatever you decide our team will have recced every mile, making sure you get to see the most beautiful landscapes, on the best road surfaces, with the least amount of traffic.
Safety and Support are our Priorities
For anyone that takes part in a Pedal Britain cycle tour, the safety of our cyclists is our primary concern.
We make sure that every trip is fully supported with back up vehicles, expert guides, trained medical staff and medical equipment.
Our team spends weeks completing risk management plans so that all hazards are identified and riders warned where appropriate.
Pedal Britain also offer nutrition and training advice in the run-up to the event to ensure that everyone is fully prepared and ready to complete the challenge.
Contact us on email@example.com to discuss how we can create a fantastic cycling event for you and your team.